We are ISO 9001:2008 registered and have a dedicated Senior Group Quality Engineer, product and customer-specific quality engineers and a Continuous Improvement Team. Our Customer Response Team is there to measure and address any concerns, whether they are raised by customers, suppliers or internally.
Key automotive principles help us to manage quality and the effect that we as an organisation have on the environment:
- APQP: Advanced Product Quality Planning
- PPAP: Production Part Approval Process
- SPC: Statistical Process Control
- IMDS: International Material Data System
- REACH: Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals.
Specialist equipment provides ongoing testing and measurements:
- Tensile and hardness
- Faro Arm
- Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Profile Projector.
Training & development
As a company, we invest in ongoing skills training and development at all levels. This helps us all to take responsibility for the quality of our processes and the components we produce.
Key Performance Indicators allow us to manage this process effectively.