With two purpose-built sites in the Midlands and the North East, we are able to provide a turnkey service – with design, simulation, machining, prototyping and tryout taking place in Coventry and high volume pressing and assembly in Gateshead.
Our blue chip customer base includes many major automotive manufacturers, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Ford, Aston Martin and Nissan – and we supply panels and components for the Ministry of Defence and the aerospace industry.
For many years, we have also been a supplier of choice for JCB, one of the world’s top three manufacturers of construction equipment.
Engineering solutions from concept to delivery:
- Design: full 2D and 3D CAD facilities and simulation development
- Prototyping: programmed and machined at our Coventry site
- Machining: using a range of 3 and 5 axes CNC machines
- Tryout: a process of continual improvement to achieve maximum efficiency
- Pressing & assembly: 33 presses ranging from 60 tons to 1600 tons
- Project management: dedicated project engineers and live software
- Quality assurance: ISO 9001:2008 registered with both product and customer-specific quality engineers.